5 top tips to get the weight loss results you want
Are you struggling to lose weight? Are you regressing with the results you’ve already achieved? This article will explain our 5 tips to help you get the weight loss results you want.
“What you eat outside your training sessions will make all the difference to your results”
If you are on a weight loss journey and not seeing the results that you’re after, then here are our five top tips on how to get the results you want:
- Be ready and committed. There are things that you’ll need to change, and you’ll need time for it. If you struggle with time, make sure you schedule time into your week and be ready for changes that your trainer or nutritionist asks you to do. There’s no magic way around it and it will require some hard work, but it will definitely be worth it once you achieve your goals.
- Make sure you choose a trainer with nutrition knowledge or a separate trainer and nutritionist. It is a good idea to make sure you keep your appointments and be sure to agree on goals with your trainer. They will then be able to tell you how many sessions a week you need in order to achieve your goals. Once they have planned them it’s up to you to stick to them.
- Take nutrition seriously and be very honest with your trainer/nutritionist about your food intake in your daily life. Whether you do one, two or five sessions a week, it’s only one hour within 24 in your day. What you eat outside the sessions will make all the difference to your results. A great nutritionist or a trainer will be able to pinpoint some bad habits and help you overcome those limitations to guide you through your journey.
- Keep your measurements regular. No matter what measurements you use whether that’s photos or numbers, you want to make sure that you’re on the right track. Make sure that you take regular measurements and keep them up to date to ensure that any regressions and adjustments needed to your program or nutrition can be spotted.
- Make sure that you find someone who can help you make long-term changes, that you can carry on with outside your agreed time. You want to make sure that you change your habits, to make sure you maintain the weight loss that you’ve achieved for life.
Take a look at our video on Exciting weight loss tips created by Monika Sikora
If this article and video resonated with you then…
Take advantage of our weight loss advice sessions. These sessions are designed to give you very quick and effective results; giving you the support you need with your weight loss goal.
During these sessions, you will be provided with a thorough assessment of your lifestyle and goals to find out your best steps to achieve your goals.
If you would like to achieve your goals, use the contact form below to provide us with your details and we will have one of our team members get in touch