How you can adapt your approach to weight loss
Are you struggling to lose weight? Do you feel like you’ve tried everything already? This article will help provide you information on changing your approach to weight loss.
“ For weight loss, there is no special remedy. It’s about creating a calorie deficit and exercising effectively ”
So for weight loss, there is no special remedy. It’s about creating a calorie deficit and exercising effectively.
Here are a few tips to modify your approach to weight loss:
- Follow an effective gym program. Depending on your starting point, it could be maybe just two sessions a week or it could be five sessions a week. Seek professional advice if you’re struggling to put a program together for yourself. Choose a routine that you can also sustain.
- Control the volume of your exercises.
- Question if the type of exercise is appropriate for you. For example, if you have sore knees or have had a pre-existing lower back condition, then probably avoid jumping and plyometrics to start off with and go for exercises that are less stressful and less impactful on your joints.
- Rest and your recovery around training are very, very important. Make sure you rest enough. What is meant by enough rest? To some people, it means that they need 10 hours of sleep. To others, they’re okay with just seven hours sleep. Recover around your gym sessions.
- Nutrition is such a key factor. Control the calories that you’re putting into your body. If you’re on a calorie deficit, you will lose weight. If you feel like you’re on a calorie deficit and you’re still not losing weight, then you’re diet isn’t calorie deficit. And I would question your program.
So to summarize, control your rest and your recovery. Get a good exercise program that you can sustain and control the program that suits you. As well as paying attention to your nutrition.
Take a look at our video on Do you have this approach to weight loss? created by Sergio Pereira
If this article and video resonated with you then…
Take advantage of our approach to weight loss sessions. These sessions are designed to give you very quick and effective results; giving you the support you need with your goal
During these sessions, you will be provided with a thorough assessment of your lifestyle and goals to find out your best steps to achieve your goals.
If you would like to achieve your goals, use the contact form below to provide us with your details and we will have one of our team members get in touch